My Daily Show




I'm participating in Video Blogging Week 2007, posting a video each day for seven days. It's a terrific discipline to take on in addition to my usual weekly video feed for the Video Pod Chronicles. Here are links to what I've posted so far:

Day 1: Comments made in my studio in Cambridge after my first meeting of Boston Media Makers.

Day 2: A collage of scenes taken on the trip from Boston to Denver.

Day 3: An aerobic workout here in Denver, upstairs with a fine view of the Rockies. Includes an excerpt from Adam Weiss's excellent Boston Behind the Scenes podcast.

Day 4: "Claire Can See Clearly Now": Our Yorkie went nuts yesterday when she saw mysterious ropes dangling in front of our living room on the 11th floor of the high rise. Soon afterward a window washer descended and put on a brief, lovely show of his vertiginous and cleansing artistry.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?