15 Peer Renew: Boston Media Makers


Scenes from my first monthly meeting of the Boston Media Makers, hosted by Steve Garfield of SteveGarfield.com . I've been looking forward to attending a session for a long time, and yesterday I had the chance while on a brief visit to Cambridge from Denver. I met terrific new people doing fascinating work in media, and I heard a recommendation from David Tares for an old-media item I'm going to buy ASAP, a book by MIT's John Maeda titled The Laws of Simplicity. This regular episode of my Video Pod Chronicles will probably have to count as my Day 2 observance of Videoblogging Week 2007, unless I can't help putting up TWO vlogs today as part of the fun.

Monday, April 02, 2007


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?