Maine Video Experiments


I've been cranking out video and playing with it in iMovie HD. YouTube is digesting one video of Claire getting groomed and another of my grandson James cavorting on a couch at a family party today in Maine. These are also my first experiments with adding audio from the Podsafe Music Network, an excellent pairing of podcasters and musicians that benefits both groups.

Here is the GrandsonCam:



YouTube has not yet completed the upload of YorkieCam, so I may need to try it again tomorrow.

Each step in this video process is time-consuming and potentially frustrating, but I'm learning all the way. Just playing with the closing titles and credits on the James video took two hours, so it's past midnight and I need to quit!

Saturday, July 01, 2006


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?