Name That Podcast


Thanks to terrific tech support and training today from Drew Regitz at the Barclay's web page provider, Association Voice, I was able to create The Barclay Show as a menu option on the left side of the Barclay's official home page. So future episodes of TBS will appear there instead of here at The Chronicles. If you wander over there, you'll find the Judy Montero and Dennis Gallagher episodes, as well as a newly uploaded interview with the Barclay's manager, Kathy Dingman.

This leaves the matter of creating a second podcast for my own purposes, but I'm having trouble coming up with a name that works as well as The Barclay Show. The Len Show seems a bit much, so I've been toying with The Mile-High Podmaster, The Denver Show, KDEN, The Leonardo Show, The Lucky Lennie Show, KLSE, etc. My mother and father left a cackling message on my cell phone tonight, suggesting that I mimic the old-time broadcaster Walter Winchell, who somehow included Morse Code of his initials or name when he signed on to broadcast war news. So then my Dad gets on the phone and demonstrates what L-E-N would sound like in Morse Code, making little beeps into my phone mail. It was priceless.

It's nearly midnight, and I fly to Sacramento tomorrow for a Western States Arts Federation (WESTAF) meeting on multicultural issues, so the new podcast will have to go unnamed for now. Any preferences or new suggestions would be much appreciated! Just leave a comment.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?