Future Podcaster



Len
Originally uploaded by Raincity Studios.

At right, a photo taken of me by Robert Scales today during the Banff conference. I found it on Flickr, which enables an easy transfer to my blog.

This evening over popcorn and drinks Eric Rice gave a presentation on podcasting video and audio with his product Audioblog.com. With it you can record a post on your cell phone and have it appear on your blog. Same with a short video from your camera. Eric hopes tomorrow that his cellphone coverage will be strong enough for him to post an audio blog during the dog sled ride. Why not? I will be trying all these tricks as soon as I can consult the help files on his site and read slowly the information he demonstrated tonight at top speed.


Tags: blogsndogs

Monday, December 05, 2005


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?